Skip to main content

#2 Go Out

I lie on my bed and the room is full because all the three of us are here. I'm angry again and I want to smoke but I smoked too much and my lounge already burns. My sister sits at the table acts like she learns but she watches TV instead and I get angrier every second. My grandmother asks me what to eat for dinner and what to eat tomorrow and I try to answer but I can't concentrate I don't want to eat I'm not hungry I'm fucked up.
I know I have to be grateful because someone asks me what I want to eat but now I don't want anyone to speak to me and I feel bad and dark and gross and I feel hatred.

I feel them in my stomach and in the back of my head running down my spine reaching every bone crawling under my skin. I feel them in my throat and mouth, too.
I have 4 hours left and I need to go out with my best friend and some of our buddies. I feel like I look horrible and my stomach is bad and I feel like I don't want to leave this room and can't leave this room even if I want to be as far from here right now as possible. I feel weak and tired and worthless and I have no money and I don't want wine to be around me I don't want to drink and smoke and talk but I know I will.

I want to see those people but not tonight, however, I know I'd say the same thing every day.
I told them I'm okay with going out because at the moment it felt okay but now I'm absolutely not okay with it, I don't want anyone to see me or talk to me. I want to be there talk to them tell stories and laugh with them but not now, not tonight, I can't go, I can't, I can't.

I always do this I promise something and then I change my mind because my feelings change minute to minute and I don't know which feeling is real and which isn't. I don't know which one stays and which one goes away.
Anyway I decided to force myself into the situation and I'll go out tonight. I made a promise so I have to do it, I broke my promise too many times and I want to keep as much as I can.
I was thinking and I don't want to look good and wear nice clothes but I know I won't feel comfortable in my comfortable clothes. I was thinking and I want to be honest but at the moment someone asks me if I'm okay I will lie I am.
I will fake smiling and fake talking. I will fake my expressions, I will use those ones I've learned from movies and series and books. I will wear my mask no matter how much I want people to see the real me. No matter how much I want to see my real face. No matter how much it matters what I show or how much it doesn't. I will play and I will do it well. I will act and it is going to hurt but being real hurts more. Acting is simple and easy you have rules and phrases and you know how to react and what to answer. I couldn't do it by myself. I couldn't. I'm fucked up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 First Try

So I sit and write. Force the words and listen to the sounds around me. There are birds singing out there but I don't care about their song and I want to write it out, everything. I'm excited for something new something different I feel I found hope and gave hope to myself and I feel strong because long ago I am the only one who was able to give hope to myself.  I am strong by myself.  At least for now. I'm here in a room sitting and this room is new for me and I don't like new things but I know I'm gonna be okay with it. I had to leave my old room and flat because my stepfather is an alcoholic and was aggressive and tried to hit me. I don't care about the memories right now and they can't hurt me anymore or at least not now. I care about my new home and new life and new hope and I want him to be okay, to find peace and to find and take help so he will be able to raise his daughter who's my stepsister and only 11 years old.  Tibbareht Wollof - D...

#5 What Matters

I try to focus on things I like. I think about simple things. Simple things make me feel comfortable, simple small and everyday things make me bear harder things. I try to think about small things that make me feel better, that make feel better. I start to write a list. Strawberry. Strong sour Chinese soup. Buying something to my sister, seeing her face when giving it to her. Series. Music. Books. Chocolate. Arts. Crafting. Money I make by selling things I crafted. Notebooks. Writing. Forests. Walking in the silence. Simple and functional clothes. Calmness. A beer after a good dinner. Coffee with cigarettes. Cheese. Rules. Systems. Breaking the rules. Breaking the systems. Creating. Destroying. Beauty. A good sleep. Learning. Exploring. Observing. The worlds come easily they are simple and fast and running into my head and running out of it. They come from the inside they were under my skin my bones into my cells they are my essentials they are natural...

#6 Happy People

I got angry so many times today and the last day that now I don't know anymore if my anger is intentionally created or real. The Monster woke up and it's strong and hungry and eats up everything that it finds. It eats up hope and leaves hopelessness instead, it eats up smile and leaves tears instead, it eats up conversations and leaves fights instead, it eats up music and leaves noise instead, it eats up all my good and positive thoughts and leaves doubts and fears and hate and pain and self-abandonment instead. Art by Justell Vonk People use to tell that cliche that happiness is a choice, it's your decision to be happy. I almost hate them as much as I hate people who tell that being attracted to someone is a choice and gay people choose to be gay. That's a bullshit. No one on this fucking planet chooses to be lonely and abandoned and hated and despised and tortured. They fight against who they are and maybe, just maybe once in life they will stop fighting again...